The winning tool for 90% of all racing conditions that a competitive stand-up paddle racer encounters.
• The bottom shape of the new Carolina remains the same, as its performance conquered a lot of podium finishes.
• A reduced width is nothing without stability. Optimizing the center of gravity for the Carolina resulted in a more balanced riding experience. This allowed us to decrease the width for noticeable performance gains. Note the subtle dug-out at the bottom of the rails, allowing a wider stance and improved stability. The NSP Carolina comes with a single centered, neoprene handle placed on a balanced fixture point for ultra-fast beach starts and close-call finishes.
• Recessed deck allowing for low center of gravity and adds stability. By lowering the center of gravity across the entire shape, not just the standing area, athletes benefit consistently, even when they are on the back of the board. The improved stability allows athletes to go more narrow, and reap the benefits of the increased performance throughout the Carolina range.
• Heightened rail lip around cockpit reduces water intake in the standing area.
• High-performance tail for easy buoy turns.
• Dug-out rails for wider stance creates additional width and improves stability.
FINS: The NSP 22 and 24 racing fins are designed to deliver top performance: expect excellent tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and easy acceleration.
14" x 23 1/2" / Recessed Deck
Vol. 252.7 ltr
weight (+/- 5%): 11.05 kg
Included Fins: Race 24