The Surf Foil Pro is our dedicated surf foil board. They paddle fast, getting you into waves faster and on your foil with ease.
Evolved from the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, these advanced shapes feature concave and pronounced center stringers that create a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers. With the Surf Foil Pro, riders can hit the water hard, lose minimal speed or momentum, and recovery is smooth after an accidental touchdown.
• The volume distribution is concentrated around the chest area to give surfers a perfect platform for paddling into waves.
• A completely new rocker with a unique front stringer line optimizes paddling speed from every paddle stroke, getting you on the wave and on the foil faster than ever before.
• A low stringer and double nose concave actively help directional efficiency, making sure that every paddle is converted into forward movement, getting you into the waves quicker.
• The forward bottom shape and chinned rails avoid any sticking or catching when they touches down, instantly rebounding the board back into flying mode.
• A refined nose volume minimizes the swing weight of the board in the air, allowing foilers to snap fast turns with confidence and balance.
• Thermoformed EVA tail pad with arch bar, side kick and pronounced tail kick and side wedges.
• Twin track foil tuning guide.
Specs: 5'2" x 21" x 3 1/16" - Vol. 42 ltr - weight: 4.12 kg
The Surf Foil Pro is extremely durable, impact-resistant and incredible for surf foiling
SLX – Super Light Epoxy. Lightweight, responsive and extremely versatile boards.
• The standing area is reinforced with biaxial glass adding extra strength to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping, while also helping to prevent delamination.
• The rail-to-rail carbon vector net wrap creates optimal board performance by providing unmatched flex and strength throughout the board, while making it less prone to breakage.
• The board has a consistent feel and flexes naturally with the water conditions or when pressure is applied from the rider pumping the board.
• Dual uni-directional carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex needed for enhanced performance.
• All boards come equipped with a NSP foiling tail pad and twin track mount.
• The twin track foil mount laminated bottom to deck in reinforced high density PU boxes for maximum strength perfectly fits the NSP Airwave Hydrofoil, but allows for installation of many other twin-track foils on the market.