Unique "Grip-In" system allows the user to release the board if needed. Unlike conventional "Strap-In" handboards that can sometimes lead to wrist, elbow or shoulder injuries-the Bodysurfer has a safety factor of two main concerns:
- A round nose for obvious reasons not poking into the wrong facial areas.
- The "Grip-In" facility, which makes letting go of your handboard easy when necessary.
- HiTech hydrodynamic computer design
- Concave / flat bottom = super edge holding power
- Channels = maximum speed
- Sharp-edge rails = slashing turns
- Textured hand piece = ultimate grip
- Vee tail = minimum spray