The Elements Allrounder is the ultimate allround SUP – a perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide makes this board a trendsetter in the market.
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up.
– Available in four technologies: CocoMat, CocoFlax, Elements and P2 Soft with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– From flatwater cruising to fun surf days at the beach – the NSP Allrounder series has you covered.
– Two plugs on deck to attach PFD (Personal Floatation Device)
– Nose insert for GoPro®
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|10'6''||32||4 ¹/²||187.7||12.17 kg|
Included Fins: 9" Nylon Single Fin, FCS M-3 side fins
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational paddler.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
– Offers the recreational market great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in