NSP’s ultimate allround SUP – the perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide. The unique CocoMat look makes this board stand out anywhere and now it’s also available in CocoFlax technology, NSP’s most environmentally-friendly construction with natural flax fiber rail tape.
This breakthrough technology is also awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”, and continues to take the SUP world by storm with its formidable strength-to-weight ratio, ding resistance, its green roots and surprising performance package. Learn more about the CocoFlax Allrounder by reading this review by SUP International, 2019 Spring Edition.
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains a smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up. Two plugs on deck to attach a personal flotation device for the 10’0, 10’6 and 10’11.
– Nose insert for GoPro®.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|10'6"||32.5”||4.5"||187.7 liters||10,07 kg|
Included Fins: 9" CocoMat Single Fin, FCS M-3 side Fins
Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
– Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
– Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
– Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.