The 7'2" is a racy fun shape that caters to a wide range of riders. It's a well-balanced board that surfs
great regardless of your skill. Whether you are an experienced surfer looking for an easy board to ride
or a novice wanting a little more size for comfort, this design has become a favorite in the NSP range.
Länge / length: 7'2"
Breite / width: 21"
Dicke / thickness: 2 3/4''
Volumen / volume: 46 L
Gewicht / weight: 5.09 kg
Fins: FCS M-7 Tri Fin Set
Dieses Board kommt inklusive Finnen, Tail Grip Pad und Leash
NSP E2 Epoxy is the original NSP construction. In 2001 NSP was released with E2 and quickly become one the largest surf and Stand Up Paddle board brands in the world.
The NSP ethos was always based upon incredible durability and value to give people the best experience possible. From the beaches of Waikiki to Cornwall, Japan, Sydney and California NSP’s are everywhere. A huge part of the reason you see so many on beaches the world over are that most boards are still working many years later. It’s common in the most extreme and demanding places like Waikiki where the busiest board hire companies choose NSP E2 as these boards simply last longer than the rest. Combine this with proven designs, light weight and back up service and just as the busiest hire companies choose NSP if you are looking for the ultimate blend of durability, value and performance NSP E2 is for you.
- Securecell water resistant EPS Core
- Vacuum molded micro sandwich Epoxy construction formed by Foaming Epoxy resin and purpose designed combination fibreglass matt.
- Thermoformed ballistic top sheet applied in the moulding process creating amazing ding resistance and lateral strength
- Hand laminated rails following molding to maximise durability in the critical area of the board.
- Include a free leash and deck pad